a The Transit Lounge: Copping A Hairful

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Sunday, August 9

Copping A Hairful

This afternoon I was on the train, minding my own business when this hair sat opposite me and made itself my business. I was surprised to see a man attached to it.


I have some questions for said man.
1. Is it heavy?
2. How long did it take you to do?
3. How many cans of hair spray did you use?
4. Can I touch it/What does it feel like?
5. Does it have a name?
6. If you were in a house fire and had to save only one thing, would you choose your hair over your girlfriend?
You know, just the usual questions.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Claire said...

Clearly it's a priority in his life so I'm picking he'd save the hair over his girlfriend

8:32 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

I think you are right and I bet she knows it too.

8:55 am

 
Anonymous Claire said...

She's probably dating the hair and not the guy anyway.

11:14 am

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

She could be dating the hair to get to the stylist...

4:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home