a The Transit Lounge: Happy Happy Joy Joy and More

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Thursday, October 15

Happy Happy Joy Joy and More

Has been a stellar two weeks and I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face!

I got an internship at a magazine here in Tokyo which I started at this week, my Japanese lessons have been going well and I will interview Ewan Pearson tomorrow night and see him mix on Saturday night at the infamous London Calling. I am really enjoying getting back into the music writing - I forgot how much fun I had doing it. I tell you what researching with those kinda tunes playing in the background make it much harder to work because I have trouble NOT grooving away.

The internship could not have come at a more appropriate time. In the past I have not been able to take one on due to circumstance. I saw the ad for this one and thought "How could I not apply?" The job description was me all over. By the time the interview was over, I had the role. It fits in well with my schedule - as in I can work around my hours around my fiance and his days off.

Everything is coming together nicely. Time to get back to my interview questions...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home