a The Transit Lounge: The Guts and The Glory

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Monday, October 12

The Guts and The Glory

My fiance came across a Go Kart exhibition in Odaiba yesterday. Everyone was out and about. And some people were just hanging out...


I would love to know what this guy was texting about on his mobile phone. Could have gone a little something like this.
Tanaka-san: "Yoshio, are you at the Go Kart festival?"
Yoshio: "Yes Tanaka-san, I am here. And this freaky foreigner won't stop staring at me!"

Labels: , ,