a The Transit Lounge: Fight Club

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Friday, November 20

Fight Club

Got anything bugging you? How about fighting it out to the death?




I happened across this unusual website - Japanese Bug Fights - late last night whilst researching something else entirely. Surely this can't be entirely PC. I know they are not warm, fluffy animals, but they are still living creatures after all. It makes me feel really queasy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home