a The Transit Lounge: Lucky Me!

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Friday, January 29

Lucky Me!

Where else in the world could you wander into a convenience store and wind up taking part in a lucky dip at the cash register?


Thanks to the Atre conbini located at Shin-U station for my Roots Royal Milk Coffee - woooooohoooo!
How can you go past coffee in a can, especially when it is hot?

That is SO Japan baby!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sandra said...

Convenience stores and canned coffee can't be beat.
I too came here, left, and washed my hands of Japan only to be brought back by my boyfriend's transfer. Like your blog!

12:46 pm

 
Blogger Miss Riz said...

Thanks Sandra! Yes it is those kinds of treats that make Japan that little bit special hehe.

10:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home