a The Transit Lounge: Hiroshima Heaven

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Tuesday, July 20

Hiroshima Heaven


I am being a bit lazy today - unpacking a house load of stuff will do that to you! Still, my feature on Hiroshima for Weekender was published last week and you can read more about this beautiful city, its surrounds, and how the area has grown in the 65 years since the atomic bomb was dropped in Hiroshima, City of Peace.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home