a The Transit Lounge: Back on Track

Back in the Day: I had a quarter life crisis, headed to Osaka, Japan for the unknown–only to discover that a passport plane ride are not necessarily a ticket to escape. Some Years Later: Settled back in Oz, the man of my dreams ended up in Tokyo for work–which is how a passport and plane ride showed me home is where the heart is. And Now: Well as luck would have it, we are about to embark on Japan Mark 3, with a baby in tow and another on the way...

Saturday, January 29

Back on Track

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Somewhat overdue I know, but with good reason.

It's been a long 5 months of pregnancy. I have neglected just about everything I could get away with due to a little nasty thing known as morning sickness. But now I think it's all behind me and I can get back to things I love - including the blog.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

OpenID k-m-thompson said...

You don't know me, and I like to think I know bits and pieces about you (but not in that creepy, stalker way), and I just wanted to let you know that you made a difference in my life and to congratulate you on your soon to be baby!

Now that I sound completely loony, let me assure you I'm not. Just a girl whose really enjoyed reading your blog and wants to put it out there that your a pretty kick-ass person! Good job!

6:17 pm

 
Blogger keeri120 said...

Hello! You don't know me, and I kinda know you (in an 'I've never met you before way), but I just wanted to let you know that this is one person's life that you've changed (for the better I promise!).

Now that I've probably scared you, I just wanted to write to tell you congratulations on your soon to be baby and to let you know you've been an inspiration to me. So thank you for that!

-Keely

3:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home